PhenoCulture Wisconsin, LLC
"Where Modern Living Meets the Past"
Pollinator Habitat Rewilding Permaculture Education School Garden Community Garden Grant Writing Landscaping Consulting Environmental Science Urban Homesteading
We specialise in creating Pollinator habitat, Re-Wilding disturbed land, environmental science education and sustainability consulting
Due to his work in creating nature-based middle school science course, 7000 square-foot school garden, and re-wilding the school property, Peter was asked to write a piece for Green America's Climate Victory Gardening project. We would so appreciate you taking a few minutes and read how one person can change a child's life! The official launch of the article is 08 September 2019
Please show support for this organization in any way that you can
Mrs. Morton was Peter's fourth grade teacher in 1969-70 at Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Elementary School in Oak Park, IL.
This is a picture from some kind of plant and flower convention in Chicago in January or February 1970. Mrs. Morton invited Peter to show attendees what his fourth grade class learned - and produced - in her class
Because of her, he became an avid gardener and environmental activist. Peter was never able to tell her how she affected him and he has been waiting a long time for a chance to honour Mrs. Morton. This article is his humble yet heartfelt thanks to her
Peter was honoured with the Watertown Department of Public Health 2019 Public Health Partner award for his contributions to the city's senior meals program
What we offer:
- Grant writing services
- Garden, rewilding and native plant consultation and installations
- Science Curriculum, consulting including school gardens, outdoor education
- Educational workshops, presentations and demonstrations
Who Might Be Interested?
- Schools and School Districts
- Community Organizations
- Small Farms
- Scout Troops
- City Folk who want to make their properties more diverse and Earth-friendly
- Anyone who wants to be less reliant on commercial products, create a nature-based environment or to get back-to-the-basics